Please attend East Lake View Neighbors’ upcoming Community Meeting on Tuesday, September 10, 2013, at 7:00 PM, in the 19th District Police Station Community Room, 850 W Addison. Limited free parking is available in the garage to the immediate east.
Preliminary agenda/discussion items now include:
- City Bike Share Program (Divvy Bike Stations)
- Future Plans to improve Gill Park
- Addison Park Development Update
- 46th Ward – Broadway (Grace to West Sheridan) Proposed Zoning Changes & New Developments
- Wrigley Field Renovation Update (only if new info is available)
- Introduction to ELVN of new Cubs staff
- Wrigley Field Traffic Control and Park Violation Enforcement
- East Lake View Community Criminal Activity Update (Your chance to find out what is happening on our streets and express your concerns to the City.)
An updated agenda will be sent out as the meeting date approaches.
Also, don’t forget: the next CAPS meeting for our area is scheduled for Wednesday, September 4th at 7 PM in the 19th District Community Room. All ELVN members are encouraged to attend.