East Lake View Neighbors will be accepting nominations for Board Members of ELVN at our next meeting on Tuesday, February 3, 2015, at 7:00 p.m. in the Community Room at the Police Station located at 850 West Addison Street. We invite all eligible people to consider serving on our Board. If you are interested, please attend the meeting on February 3, 2015, and either accept or submit your nomination. All nominees will be verified for eligibility and will be asked to submit a brief biography which will be considered by all ELVN Members and will stand for election to the Board at our General Community Meeting on March 3, 2015.
To be eligible to serve on The ELVN Board, nominees must live within the boundaries of our Organization. The boundaries are Lake Shore Drive, Clark Street, Addison Street and Irving Park Road. Additionally, all nominees must have a fully paid membership by March 2, 2015.
Responsibilities of ELVN Board Members are as follows:
- To understand the needs and concerns of the Community
- To actively promote ELVN within the Community and to work to increase ELVN Membership
- To attend at least seven (7) Board/Community meetings within the calendar year
- To participate in annual fundraising activities such as our annual Oktoberfest
- To be engaged in the activities of ELVN through active participation
Please consider this great opportunity to get involved in your Community. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.