EAST LAKE VIEW NEIGHBORS
MONDAY, JUNE 20, 2011
23rd District Police Station – Community Room
Parking available in the adjacent garage
Please join us in welcoming:
Congressman Mike Quigley
10th District Cook County Commissioner Bridget Gainer
46th Ward Alderman James Cappleman
Agenda will also include:
Cubs and Wrigley Field program updates
Chicago Dept. of Transportation and
Office of Emergency Management Committee
For more information, contact Chicago Condo Resource.
Saturday and Sunday, June 4 – 5
Noon – 10pm
Sheffield and Addison Sts
Enjoy sausages from:
Bobak’s Sausage Company
12:15pm – Model Stranger
2:30pm – Josh & the Empty Pockets
4:30pm – Ella Riot
6:15pm – I Fight Dragons
8:00pm – Sixteen Candles
12:15pm – The Polkaholics
2:30pm – Tommy & the High Pilots
4:45pm – AM Taxi
6:30pm – Treaty of Paris
8:30pm – Smoking Popes
LAKE SHORE DRIVE RESURFACING
The much needed resurfacing of the outer drive from Belmont to Irving Park is underway. Please plan your commute accordingly.
The work requires closing two lanes in both the northbound and southbound directions for grinding and concrete repair. Closures will occur each day (weather permitting) through late June.
- Northbound closures run from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Southbound closures run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Some Overnight closures will also occur to allow paving work, also entailing two lanes in each direction.
- Occasionally, work may occur on both sides of the roadway simultaneously.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Deb Sougata, Aldermanic Aide to Alderman Tom Tunney
44th Ward Service Office
LVCC HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that the Annual Meeting of the Membership for the Lake View Citizens’ Council will be held at:
Lake View High School
4015 N. Ashalnd, Chicago, Illinois
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Voting: 5:30PM – 7:30PM
Meeting: 7:00PM – 8:00PM
for the purpose of considering and acting upon the following matters:
1. Election of five (5) directors at large to serve for a period of two (2) years;
Jennifer Dedes Nowak-West Lake View Neighbors
Terie Kata-East Lake View Neighbors
Susan Hagan- East Lake View Neighbors
Chester Kropidlowski-East Lake View Neighbors
Rick Cummings- South East Lake View Neighbors
2. Election of a President to serve for a period of one (1) year;
Diann Marsalek-Central Lake View Neighbors
3. Panel discussion of improving the academic and physical structure of Lake View High School with panel members including Alderman Tom Tunney, Alderman Scott Waguespack and the Principal of Lake View High School; and
4. Consideration of such other business as may properly come before the meeting or adjournment thereof.
Voting will take place from 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Members in good standing who have paid their dues paid by April 30, 2011 are eligible to vote.