National League Championship Series
Games at Wrigley Field Saturday, October 22nd and Sunday, October 23rd (if necessary)
Beginning at Noon on Saturday, October 22nd through Monday, October 24th at 4 a.m.
Clark – School/ Aldine to Irving (Both Sides)
Sheffield-Roscoe to Irving Park (Both Sides)
Addison-Halsted to Southport (Both Sides)
Addison-Southport to Ashland (North Side)
Racine – Roscoe to Grace/ Clark (Both Sides)**
Irving Park – Clark to Seminary (Both Sides)
Eddy – Clark to the alley west of Clark (Both Sides)
Cornelia – Clark to the alley west of Clark (Both Sides)
Newport – Clark to the alley west of Clark (Both Sides)
Seminary & Newport – Com-Ed Substation
Beginning Saturday, October 15th at 8 a.m. through Monday, October 24th at 8 a.m.
Seminary – from Newport to the alley (both sides)
*Parking restrictions have been established by the Chicago Police Department to ensure emergency access, staging of support vehicles, pedestrian and vehicular safety and crowd control. Parking restrictions and street closures will be implemented throughout the NLCS Series. Please look for posted paper signs prior to parking.
**Racine will be used as the Clark Street alternate CTA Bus Route.
Street Closures – Approximately 3 hours prior to game time
Sheffield (Addison to Waveland) Full Street Closure (Except Fire Lane)- Pedestrian access will remain open on both sides of Sheffield.
Waveland (Sheffield to Clark) Full Street Closure (Except Fire Lane) – Pedestrian access will remain open on both sides of Waveland.
Game Day Highlights:
Saturday, October 22 – 7:08 p.m.
Sunday, October 23 – if necessary – 7:08 p.m.
- Residential Permit Parking will be in effect and will be strictly enforced beginning at 5pm. Vehicles parked in violation of the permit parking regulations are subject to ticket and tow. Cubs Night Game Tow Zone is in effect 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- ALL night game parking restrictions will be in place (i.e. north side of Addison from Clark to Ashland, north side of Eddy from Racine to the alley, etc.) This is in addition to any other parking restrictions implemented as listed above.
- Please carefully check for either permanent or paper posted signs when parking your vehicle. Vehicles parking in violation of parking regulations, public hazards, bus stops, no parking/ tow zones, crosswalks, driveways, alleys, etc. are subject to ticket and tow.
- Priority towing will take place in all special areas designated as no parking.
- Vehicles parked in violation of parking regulations resulting in a public hazard, such as bus stops, no parking/ tow zones, crosswalks, driveways, alleys, etc. will be strictly enforced and are subject to ticket & tow.
- The Cubs Hotline is open one hour before until two hours after all home games. Residents are encouraged to contact the Night Game Hotline, 1-866-427-3869, for towing and other quality of life issues. Residents should call 911 to report all emergencies.
- It shall be unlawful for any person other than the city or an agent of the city to sell, offer for sale, expose for sale any residential parking permit, one-day permit, or other permit issued for any other parking permit program. Violators are subject to a fine of up to $1500.
- “Hospitality Teams,” an independent third party hired by the Chicago Cubs, will be present throughout the neighborhood. The teams provide a visible presence in the community and provide post-game crowd observation and incident response.
- TAILGATING AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON THE PUBLIC WAY ARE PROHIBITED AND WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- LOITERING WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON ANY STREETS SURROUNDING WRIGLEY FIELD INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO; CLARK, ADDISON, WAVELAND AND SHEFFIELD.
For additional information, click here.