Chicago Cubs vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, Saturday 10/15, Sunday 10/16, Saturday 10/22, Sunday 10/23 (Games 6 & 7 if necessary)
Beginning at Noon on 10/15 through 4am on 10/17
Beginning at Noon on 10/18 through 4am on 10/21
Beginning at Noon on 10/22 through 4am on 10/24
Clark – School/Aldine to Irving (Both Sides)
Sheffield-Roscoe to Irving Park (Both Sides)
Addison-Halsted to Southport (Both Sides)
Addison– Southport to Ashland (North Side Only)
Racine-Belmont to Grace/Clark (Both Sides) *Racine may be used as the Clark Street Alternative CTA Bus Route
Eddy, Cornelia & Newport– Clark to the 1st Alley West
Seminary at Newport – Com-Ed Substation
Saturday October 15th 8am through Monday, October 17th at 8am
Seminary (both sides) from Newport to the alley
*Parking Restrictions have been established by the Police Department to ensure emergency
access, staging of support vehicles, pedestrian & vehicular safety and crowd control.
- Parking restrictions and street closures will be implemented throughout the NLCS
Series including out-of-town games in anticipation of a series “Clinch”. Games
scheduled out of town are October 18th, 19th and 20th at 7pm. Please look for
posted paper signs prior to parking.
Street Closures Approximately 3 hours prior to Game
Sheffield (Addison to Waveland) Full Street Closure (Except Fire Lane)- Pedestrian
access will remain open on Sheffield
Waveland (Sheffield to Clark) Full Street Closure (Except Fire Lane) – Pedestrian
access will remain open on Waveland
Limo and Taxi Information
In an effort to minimize the impact of traffic in the community around Wrigley Field, the
44th Ward, the Chicago Police Department, and OEMC have established the following
staging and pickup procedure for Taxis, Limousines and Ride Share Services for all
post season games.
- Limousines and Ride Share Services must drop-off, pickup and stage on Irving
Park Road between Clark and Seminary
- Taxi Loading and Staging will be southbound on the 3300 block of Clark.
Remote Parking Lot
Parking is available at the remote lot, located at 3900 N. Rockwell, with a free shuttle to
Wrigley Field. The Lot opens approximately three hours prior to each game. Remote
Shuttle Buses will be staged on Addison west of Racine. Remote Shuttle service will run
three hours before the game until two hours after the game.
What to Expect throughout the NLCS Play-Off
- Expect arterial street closures between Belmont and Irving Park / Halsted and
Southport. At the discretion of the Chicago Police and OEMC arterial streets
MAY be closed to ALL vehicular traffic beginning in the 7th Inning.
- Please have Photo ID and Proof of Residence ready for presentation to any
public safety officer. This may be necessary to access your home. While it may
be inconvenient, public safety is of the utmost importance.
- CTA Bus Staging: CTA Westbound Addison buses may stage between Clark and
Racine on the North side of the street. This is a decision that will be made by
CPD should crowd control necessitate a change in CTA passenger loading.
- PACE Bus: Clark between Waveland & Grace.
- Disabled passengers should be dropped off only on Addison (north side) near
Draft Kings. Vehicular traffic will not be allowed on either Sheffield or Waveland
approximately three hours prior to the game.
- Media Staging: Addison south side Clark to Racine-west of Taco Bell and Clifton
from Waveland to the alley north (both sides)
- Streets & Sanitation support vehicles: Addison both sides from Racine to
Lakewood & Clark at Grace.
- Wire Baskets & Newspaper Boxes throughout the security perimeter have been
removed for the duration of the post season. Bolted Wire Baskets will have
secured covers placed over the tops.
- Fox TV will be broadcasting pre and post-game shows in the parking lot at the
corner of Sheffield and Waveland.
Game Day Highlights
Games 10/15 & 10/16 Times: 7:00 PM
Games 10/22 & 10/23 Times: TBD
Gates Open at 5pm for games on 10/15 and 10/16
- Residential Permit Parking will be in effect and will be strictly enforced;
beginning at 5pm. Vehicles parked in violation of the permit parking regulations
are subject to ticket and tow. Cubs Night Game Tow Zone 5pm-10pm.
- ALL Night Game Parking restrictions will be in place (i.e. North side of Addison
from Clark to Ashland, North side of Eddy from Racine to the Alley, etc.). This is
in addition to any other parking restrictions implemented as listed above.
- PLEASE carefully check for either permanent or paper posted signs, prior to
parking your vehicle. Vehicles parking in violation of parking regulations, public
hazards, such as bus stops no parking/tow zones, crosswalks, driveways,
alleys, etc. will be strictly enforced and are subject to ticket & tow.
- Priority towing will take place in all special areas designated as no parking.
- The Cubs Hotline is open One Hour before until Two Hours after all games.
Residents are encouraged to contact either the Night Game Hotline or 911 to
report problems and issues. (1-866-427-3869)
- It shall be unlawful for any person other than the city or an agent of the city to
sell, offer for sale, expose for sale any residential parking permit, one-day
permit, or other permit issued for any other parking permit program. Violators
are subject to a fine of up to $1500.
- “Hospitality Teams” an independent third party hired by the Chicago Cubs will be
throughout the neighborhood. The team aims to provide a visible presence in
the community and provide post-game crowd observation and incident
- TAILGATING AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON THE PUBLIC WAY ARE
PROHIBITED AND WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- LOITERING WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON ANY STREETS SURROUNDING
WRIGLEY FIELD INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO; CLARK, ADDISON,
WAVELAND AND SHEFFIELD.