Call to Order
The meeting was called to order by President Michael Zink at 7:00 p.m.
Directors Roll Call
- Michael Zink, President
- Patrick Nagle, Vice President
- Mark Lundgren, Secretary
- Aileen Tien, Treasurer
- Patrick Carlson
- Brandon Cunningham
- John Fitterer
- Maggie Koehler
- Marty Malone
- Beth Murphy
- Jean O’Neil
- Tom Rothschild
- Jim Spencer
- Kit Welch
- Absent –
- Marty Wallace
46th Ward Update – Lexi of Alderman James Cappleman’s staff
- She announced she was available for any questions.
- Announced that Clark Street between Addison and Irving Park would be partially closed for construction. See the 44th Ward website for updates.
Chicago Cubs Update – Mike Lofrano
- Wrigley Field construction being finalized and will be done before opening day April 8th.
Treasurer’s Report – Aileen Tien
- Aileen reported that ELVN has a balance on hand of $___________.
President Michael Zink
- Mike mentioned in the crime update that suspicious persons are posing as city workers or utility workers as they attempt to gain access to residences.
- New/Old Business
- Mike stated that the election of Board Members will occur at the next meeting on March 5th. Voting members must have paid their dues in advance to be eligible to vote.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:20 p.m. and the Board went into closed session.
Minutes respectfully submitted by Mark N. Lundgren, Secretary.