Dear Friends and Neighbors,
East Lake View Neighbors hopes that you and your family are well. In an effort to keep our community connected until we can meet in person, ELVN will hold its monthly meeting virtually on April 14, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. If you wish to attend, please send an e-mail to Michael Zink at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. The Agenda for the meeting is at the end of this message.
At the February 4 ELVN meeting, the following candidates were elected to the ELVN Board of Directors:
- Brandon Cunningham
- Megan Grochowiak
- Heather Way Kitzes
- Maggie Koehler
- Patrick Nagle
- Gregory Ratcliff
- Tom Rothschild
- Kit Welch
Additionally at the February 4 ELVN meeting, voters elected to expand the boundaries of ELVN. Accordingly, the new borders of ELVN are:
- North: W. Irving Park Road (IL Route 19)
- South: W. Addison Street from N. Clark Street to 700 W. Addison Street, and W. Belmont Avenue from 700 W. Belmont Avenue to Lake Michigan
- East: Lake Michigan
- West: N. Clark Street from W. Irving Park Road (IL Route 19) to Addison Street, and the 700 W. demarcation from Addison Street to Belmont Avenue (including both sides of Elaine Place)
The Board selected the following as ELVN Officers for 2020-21:
- Michael Zink, President
- Patrick Nagle, Vice-President
- Aileen Tien, Treasurer
- Brian Murphy, Secretary
The Board selected Terie Kata to act as the 5th member of the ELVN Executive Committee with the Officers for 2020-21.
Pursuant to the ELVN Bylaws, the Board of Directors selected to expand the number of Board seats to 17, which created 2 new seats. The ELVN Board appointed Maureen Martino and Tim Lindsay to these seats.
The agenda for the April 14 meeting is below. We hope to see you next week!
April 14, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
- Call to order
- Congressman Mike Quigley
- State Senator Sara Feigenholtz and/or Staffer
- State Representative Yoni Pizer
- Alderman Tom Tunney and/or Staffer-46th Ward Update
- Alderman James Cappleman and/or Staffer-44th Ward Update
- Cubs Update
- Treasurer’s Report
- New Business/Old Business
- Howard Brown Proposals
- ELVN State Representative Candidate Forum Feedback
- Adjournment/Closed Session