Cubs Charities will be hosting a mini-supply drive at Wrigley TODAY (June 5) and TOMORROW morning for Chicago Cares’ supply drive to collect food, household and hygiene items, diapers, etc… These items will be distributed to community-based organizations & residents who are unable to access these essentials due to store closures and safety concerns.
Here is the info for today, June 5 (2 – 6 p.m.) and tomorrow’s mini-drive at Wrigley (8 -10 a.m.) – Toyota Camry Lot (1126 W. Grace):
These much-needed items include:
- Groceries (no frozen items or items requiring refrigeration): Packaged and canned meals, pantry staples, shelf-stable non-perishables and drinking water
- Infant Items: Diapers, wipes, baby formula, baby food, distilled water and powered milk
- Household and Hygiene Products: Hand and body soap, sanitary pads, toilet paper, facial tissue/Kleenex, dish soap, laundry detergent, dryer sheets and box fans
- First-Aid and PPE: 70% isopropyl alcohol, face masks, hand sanitizer, gloves, first-aid kits, bandages and tape
- Cleaning Supplies: Garbage bags, push brooms, cleaning solvents (like bleach, Pine-Sol, Clorox Wipes), Magic Erasers, rags, sponges and squidges
- Please note items donated should be new and unopened. Perishable items or glass bottles will not be accepted.
NO DONATION AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL! PLEASE SHARE THIS POST IF YOU CAN. OUR CHICAGO FAMILIES NEED OUR SUPPORT MORE THAN EVER!
If you cannot donate at Wrigley, please donate at the locations below tomorrow for the main supply drive. Thank you for your support!