To be eligible to vote in the 2021 Election for the ELVN Board of Directors, your annual dues for 2021 must be paid by March 2, 2021.
To pay your annual dues, please go to the page below to join/renew. It is only $10 for an individual, $6 for a senior citizen, and $50 for a business/organization. There are also opportunities to become a sponsor for $100 or a benefactor for $200, and we will happily post your sponsorship/benefactor role on our web site. ELVN is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Please renew today, and thank you as always for your support of ELVN!
SBA will be hosting an SBA Loans Q&A Town Hall for Entertainment and Shuttered Venues with Robert Steiner, the District Director for the Illinois District U.S. Small Business Administration. Please send this registration link out to your local businesses.
Tuesday, February 19th from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm.
We are fielding questions for the webinar this Friday. Are there any questions that your organization has or frequently asked by non-profits regarding SBA loans?
Please reach out to email@example.com or 815-761-7646 for any questions.
A few neighbors with disabilities are seeking help with shoveling and maintaining their sidewalks. If you wish to help, please contact Michael Zink at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with those in need. Thank you.
ELVN will hold its monthly meeting on Zoom on February 9, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (Please note the time). If you wish to attend, please send an e-mail to Michael Zink at email@example.com for details. The Agenda is below. I hope to see you then.
- Call to order
- County Commissioner Bridget Gainer
- State Senate Update-Office of Sen. Feigenholtz
- State Representative Update-Office of Rep. Croke
- 46th Ward Update
- Birdcage Sculpture, Grace & Fremont
- 44th Ward Update
- Cubs Update
- Treasurer’s Report
- Crime Update
- Carjackings-Be aware entering and exiting your car
- New Business/Old Business
- 3636 N. Lake Shore Drive Project; Zoning
- Seminary Shared Street Project-Chester Kropidlowski
- Elections! March 16, 2021-Nominate Yourself or Someone Else
- Annual meeting is March 16, 2021 via Zoom