Northalsted Market Days Street Closures and Parking Restrictions
Posted On August 6, 2013
Event Dates: Saturday and Sunday, August 10 – 11
- The street closures start at 2 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 10.
- The area for the closure includes Halsted from Belmont to Addison. Closures extend to the east or west alley of the following side streets: Melrose, Aldine, Buckingham, Roscoe, Newport, Cornelia, and Brompton.
- Halsted Street will re-open by 5 a.m. on Monday morning, Aug. 12.
- Towing: Cars will begin getting towed at 2 a.m. on Saturday morning, Aug. 10, as soon as the street closes. Halsted will be cleared off first, then the side streets up to the alleys both east and
west of Halsted.
- Parking is re-instated when the street opens at 5 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 12.
- CTA Re-Routing: The #8 Halsted Northbound bus will get rerouted to Broadway at Belmont on the south and Waveland on the north.