School Supply Drives
Posted On August 21, 2014
Both Alderman Tom Tunney, 44th Ward, and Alderman James Cappleman, 46th Ward are sponsoring Fall School Supply Drives. ELVN members are encouraged to donate school supplies for the 2014-2015 school year.
44th Ward School Supply Drive: Drop off any items below for grades K-8 at 3223 N Sheffield by Friday, August 22nd.
Notebooks, Folders, Markers, Crayons, Scissors, Pencils, Pens, One inch binders, Pencil holders (plastic or fabric), Pink Pearl erasers, Backpacks, Lunch boxes/re-usable bags, Boxes of Kleenex.
46th Ward School Supply Drive: Choose one of five ways you can participate:
- Drop off supplies at Alderman Cappleman's Office, 4544 N Broadway. Please be aware that supplies will not be distributed directly to students from Ald. Cappleman's office. All donations will be delivered ot the schools for distribution to students.
- Drop off supplies at Uptown Hair Cuttery, 4434 N Broadway, during regular business hours, (M-F, 9-9, Sat 8-8, Sun 9-5).
- Shop directly from the Amazon Wish List, and all items will be delivered directly to Ald. Cappleman's office.
- Donate directly to Friends of the 46th Ward Schools through Paypal via the donate link on their website.
- Donate gift cards to Target, Office Max, Staples, Walgreens, or CVS. Please email Ald. Cappleman's office for a mailing address for donated gift cards (gift cards cannot be accepted at Ald. Cappleman's office).
For a complete list of suggested donations, visit 46thwardschools.weebly.com. Donations will be accepted until Labor Day.