CPD Police Beat 1925 Meeting, 4/12/2022
Posted On April 6, 2022
Next virtual beat meeting: Tuesday, April 12th; 6:30pm-7:30pm (Zoom address below)
- Beat 25 Crime Update
- CAPS officers will report on the number of armed robberies, burglaries, retail thefts, and carjackings committed in our neighborhood since our last meeting two months ago.
Note: As reported at our last meeting, from 12.21.2022 to 2.8.2022 Beat 1925 had four armed robberies, two burglaries, 19 retail thefts, and zero carjackings
- Arrests/Investigations (Detective Bureau, Area 3
- Significant arrests and ongoing investigations in Beat 1925 over last two months
- Police actions to address local crime
- Effect of dedicated 19th District robbery/burglary mission team established in February 2022
- Update on efforts to purchase up to 15 additional license plate-reading cameras for District 19.
- State’s attorneys report (Community Justice Center, North
- Progress of court actions related to major crimes committed within Beat 1925
- Review elements of victim/witness assistance program
- Review court advocacy program opportunities for Beat 1925 resident
- Current police issue
- Effect of mental health/police CARE Team on manpower
- Effect of Cub games on policing in Beat 25
- Efforts to increase police/resident interaction
- Decide: Should Beat 1925 meetings be both virtual and face-to-face?
You can join the Tuesday, April 12th Zoom meeting for Beat 1925 by simply clicking on the link below or pasting it into the search window on your browser.
Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 810 8796 4263
- Passcode: 635770
- One tap mobile: +1 312 626 6799, 81087964263#
- Dial by your location: +1 312 626 6799