Redefine the Drive Lakeview Public Meeting on April 20th
Posted On April 3, 2023
Join us at Temple Sholom, 3480 N Lake Shore Drive, for the upcoming Redefine the Drive community meeting focused on the Lakeview portion of the project.
Register for the 2:00 PM afternoon session here or the 6:00 PM evening session here. Please note, if you are in need of special accommodation to attend the meeting please call 773-389-3084, or 711 for sign language requests.
There will be two sessions covering the same material, each meeting will :
- Provide a refresher on existing issues on the corridor between Belmont & Addison.
- Display new graphical renderings that will give residents a visual representation of proposed changes to bus staging, exit/entrances to NDLSD, land reclamation, and new green space.
- Review existing issues and proposed improvements to the corridor. It will be primarily centered around CTA access, traffic safety, and access to lakefront green space for pedestrians and bicyclists.
- Focus on the Lakeview area only and will not cover corridor-wide topics. This meeting is specific to the stretch of NDLSD from Belmont to Addison. These sessions will not cover anything north of Addison or south of Belmont.
- Hold time for a question and answer period.
Please send questions and comments in advance via the registration page or by emailing email@example.com. Your feedback will be integrated into the presentations on April 20th. Any material presented at the meetings will be available on the project website.