REMINDER: ELVN Board Meeting Tonight, August 5
Tonight's meeting of the ELVN Board will be held in the 19th District Police Station Community Room, 850 W Addison. See the agenda below.
Congressman Mike Quigley
46th Ward Updates
- Rolando Acosta – Proposed development of 3901 N Broadway and 932-940 W Dakin Ave.
- Lakeview Food Pantry
44th Ward Updates
- Wrigley Field concerts
New Business/Old Business
- Gill Park
- Board Meeting Minutes
- OctoberFest – Proposed Date: Sunday, October 5, 2014
Board Member Only Session
Filming Notice for Irving Park Road and Kenmore Ave.
Wednesday 08/6/2014 7:30 PM – 08/7/2014 7:30 AM
Irving Park Road and Kenmore, in the alley along Challenger Park
The new Netflix series entitled "Sense8" will film on location in Lakeview on Wednesday, August 6, 2014. They will be filming near the area of Irving Park Road and Kenmore, in the alley along Challenger Park, on August 6 from 7:30 PM until August 7th at 7:00 AM.
In order to film for these scenes and park the necessary vehicles, the following streets will be posted NO PARKING on Wednesday, August 6th beginning at 9:00 AM and continuing until Thursday, August 7th at 8:00 AM.
- West side of Kenmore Street from 4000-4008 Irving Park Road, 4040-4060 Irving Park Road, 4124-4142 Irving Park Road
- Both sides of Buena Street from Kenmore Street west to Alley under El structure
- West side of Seminary Street from Dakin Street to Irving Park Road
- South side of Dakin Street from 833 W. Dakin Street to Broadway Street
- North side of Grace Street between 1154 W. Grace Street and 1181 W. Grace Street
- Irving Park Road from Kenmore to Sheridan
There will be NO PARKING On Wednesday, August 6th starting at 9:00 AM and continuing until Thursday, August 7th at 7:00PM
- Irving Park Road from Clark to Kenmore
In addition, there will be a full street closure on Irving Park between Sheridan and Clark as well as the alley west of Kenmore from Buena to Irving from August 6th at 7:30 PM to August 7th at 6:00 AM.
If you have any concerns about this filming, please reach out to Location Manager, Monoleto Wilborn at 773-542-1820.
CANCELED: CAPS Beats 1923, 1924, and 1925 Meeting
The CAPS meeting scheduled for Wednesday, August 6th has been canceled. Instead, police are asking residents to join them for the National Night Out TONIGHT, Tuesday, August 5th from 5-8 PM at the Clarendon Park Fieldhouse, 4501 N Clarendon. National Night Out was launched more than 30 years ago. On the first Tuesday of each August, community police officers and neighborhood groups gather outside for a night of games, meet-and-greets and crime prevention awareness.